Thank you for zooming in and joining our 1st webinar of “The Sundown Series”.
We are very happy about all the positive feedback from our 1st webinar in our seafood marketing series “Selling Seafood through Social” presented by Ben Hale. It was a lot of information condensed in just one hour but we hope you could take some new ideas and techniques away and apply to your own seafood marketing in the future.
If you can’t remember it all, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Watch the Recording of the Webinar
Seafood Marketing Presentation Deck
- Facebook Blueprint – Learn with Facebook
- Facebook Blueprint for Business – Learn new Marketing skills with free online courses
- Shopify – Fully hosted eCommerce platform
- Canva – Create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content
- Alternative to Shopify: WordPress WooCommerce
Here a comparison of Shopify vs WooCommerce including cost (prices in US$). However this comparison doesn’t include costs for WordPress WooCommerce maintenance updates and security which is paramount. Depending on store and plugins, these costs can be anything from US$200 – US$700 p.a.. In Shopify maintenance and additional security is not required.