Lisa Sharp joined Meat & Livestock Australia in April 2015 and is the Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. This team is responsible for:
- Global markets strategy
- Global market access strategy and operations
- Global customer and consumer marketing initiatives
- Nutrition research and promotion
- Production and economic data and analysis to industry (including National Livestock Reporting Service)
- Consumer and customer data and trends to industry
- Research and stakeholder engagement activities to promote the Australian red meat industry and aid retention of social license
- MLA corporate communications
Lisa has an extensive background in consumer marketing, product innovation, global strategy development, change management and general management. She has held marketing leadership and executive team positions in a number of Australian and multinational organisations including SPC Ardmona, Coca-Cola Amatil, PZ Cussons and Novartis Consumer Health.
Lisa Sharp has also held finance, business analyst and brand management roles during her career.